Life is too short to lose self-confidence
I've been there, too.
I know 4 ways to get it back.
A test of who you choose to be
Whatever caused a loss of self-confidence in your life … or even if you feel you never had self-confidence at all ... it’s a test of how you’ll handle it.
When my wife at the time announced a surprise divorce after 20 years, I thought I’d die. I was deeply in love and didn't want the divorce. I didn't have a choice in that.
Worse than losing her, I lost self-confidence.
You don't need a wife in order to be perfectly happy and even more engaged with life. Many men discover this.
But without your self-confidence, you'll never be happy.
It affects everything. If you're reading this page, I'm sure you know what I mean ...
- Costs in the joy of life.
- In relationships.
- In career.
- In finances.
- In adventures.
How will you handle it? Do you have a plan? Do you have specific techniques?
That's what I wanted. I wanted immediate techniques to create authentic self-confidence in any situation.
People who don't know say this can't be done
I used to think a person couldn't generate self-confidence on demand.
Like many people who don't understand it, I thought self-confidence was a quality. (It's not. It's an emotion.)
After a lot of reading (and experimentation) in the work of the psychologists Albert Ellis, Martin Seligman, and Anthony de Mello, I worked out these 4 techniques of generating self-confidence on demand, for my own use.
They totally work for me. They've changed my life.
True, no set of step-by-step techniques works for everyone. But these techniques come out of the best psychology of the past 70 years.
You really owe it to yourself to experiment with them. Experiment with the FREE recipe, below, at the very least.
Every item marked "PREVIEW" below gives you full access.
They're not just short clips that don't deliver the entire audio. Everything marked PREVIEW is the entire audio.
And that includes the entirety of the stand-alone, step-by-step Mind Recipe #1: Exactly How to Use Your Body to Create Self-Confidence.
Hint: Recipe #1 is not "power poses." It's different and much more powerful.
I never want money to be the reason someone can't access all four recipes. If you can't afford the lowest price point, email me (david at davidwimberley.com) to ask for free access. I grant 100% of these requests.
- Mind Recipe #1 Full Length Audio -- All Tracks
- Track 1 - Getting Ready to Cook This Recipe.mp3
- Track 2 - Why This Recipe is So Much More Powerful.mp3
- Track 3 - STEP 1 - Choose a Project In Which Self-Doubt Has Held You Back
- Track 4 - STEP 2 - What are 3 or 4 Thoughts Which Generate This Self-Doubt.mp3
- Track 5 - STEP 3 - Notice How You Use Your Body When You Feel Self Doubt.mp3
- Track 6 - STEP 4 - What Overall Plan Do You Have for Reaching the Goal from Step 1.mp3
- Track 7 - STEP 5 - Write Down the First Task.mp3
- Track 8 - STEP 6 - Name Any Experience in Your Life That Gave You a Feeling of Massive Self Confidence.mp3
- Track 9 - STEP 7 - What are 3 or 4 Thoughts Behind the Self-Confidence From the Experience You Named in Step 6.mp3
- Track 10 - STEP 8 - Note How You Use Your Body When You Feel Self-Confidence.mp3
- Track 11 - STEP 9 - Move Your Body The Way YOU Move When You Feel Self-Confident.mp3
- Track 12 - STEP 10 - Feeling Self-Confident, Take the Action Which Self-Doubt Used to Prevent.mp3
- Track 13 - This is Why You Have Choices in Your Life.mp3
- Track 14 - A Post Script from Your Coach.mp3
- Track 15 - This is the Secret You'll Discover in the Next Recipe.mp3
- Mind Recipe #2 Full Length Audio -- All Tracks
- Track 1 - The Three Most Revealing Questions About Steve Jobs' Self Confidence.mp3
- Track 2 - You'll Take Steve Jobs' Recipe for Self-Confidence to the Next Meta Level.mp3
- Track 3 - Confront This Societal Taboo to Uncover a Hidden Power Within You.mp3
- Track 4 - The Most Powerful Words Steve Jobs Ever Spoke.mp3
- Track 5 - Some Examples of Emotional Traps Fatal to Anyone's Self-Confidence.mp3
- Track 6 - The Necessity of Coaching.mp3
- Track 7 - What You Must Understand Before We Cook the Recipe.mp3
- Track 8 - Why Skipping Parts of this Seminar Could Ruin Its Effectiveness.mp3
- Track 9 - The Necessity of a System and Note Taking.mp3
- Track 10 - STEP 1 - Name an Action Which Self-Doubt Prevents You From Taking.mp3
- Track 11 - STEP 2 - Contemplatively Walk, Observing.mp3
- Track 12 - STEP 3 - Focus On Something Beautiful and Enduring.mp3
- Track 13 - STEP 4 - Vivid and Personal Imagination of the Societal Taboo.mp3
- Track 14 - STEP 5 - Rapidly Move Your Focus Back to the Present.mp3
- Track 15 - STEP 6 - Notice and Focus on Your New Feeling of Freedom and Self-Confidence.mp3
- Track 16 - Summary of All 6 Steps.mp3
- Track 18 - The Stunning Power of Realism, and What To Do When You Feel Self-Doubt.mp3
- Track 17 - A Final, Powerful Question.mp3
- Track 19 - Preview of the Instant Power of Recipe #3.mp3
- Mind Recipe #3 Full Length Audio -- All Tracks
- Track 1 - The Potent, Amazing Skill You'll Learn In This Mind Recipe -- The Emotion Transfer.mp3
- Track 2 - What You Need to Know Before Running this Mind Recipe.mp3
- Track 3 - Four Context Rules Reviewed; and Facts you must know to get the most out of this recipe.mp3
- Track 4 - Four Context Rules - Rule #1 Self-Confidence is an Emotion.mp3
- Track 5 - Four Context Rules - Rule #2 Emotions Are Created in Your Body.mp3
- Track 6 - Four Context Rules - Rule #3 You Can Choose Your Emotions.mp3
- Track 7 - Four Context Rules - Rule #4 Self-Confidence is Not a Prediction.mp3
- Track 8 - Why Journaling About the 4 Rules is Especially Powerful in Transforming Your Emotional Life.mp3
- Track 9 - Diving in to the Recipe.mp3
- Track 10 - STEP 1 - Vividly Imagine Yourself in the Situation for Which You Need Self-Confidence.mp3
- Track 11 - STEP 2 - What is a Similar Action, But One For Which You Feel Supreme Self-Confidence?.mp3
- Track 12 - STEP 3 - Vividly Imagine Yourself Taking That Similar Action, For Which You Feel Supreme Self-Confidence?.mp3
- Track 13 - STEP 4 - Immediately Switch Scenes in Your Imagination Back to the Situation For Which You Need Self-Confidence.mp3
- Track 14 - STEP 5 - Immediately Take an Action You Know You Should Take.mp3
- Track 15 - How to Defeat These Resistances Which May Arise Within You.mp3
- Track 16 - Humans Aren't Convinced by Reason, But Rather by Experience.mp3
- Track 17 - When You're Next Assailed by Self-Doubt, Use This Cheat Sheet.mp3
- Track 18 - The Cosmic Power of This Exercise -- on a HUMAN Scale.mp3
- Track 19 - The Eternal Caveat for Any Product I Produce.mp3
- Track 20 - Wrap Up and How to Comment or Ask Questions About This Recipe.mp3
- Track 21 - Preview of Recipe #4, Creating Transformative Beliefs for Deep, Transformative Self-Confidence.mp3
- Mind Recipe #4 in Ultimate Resilience Self-Confidence Course - Full Length Audio
- Track 1 - How to Listen to This Intense and Powerful Recipe.mp3
- Track 2 - What You'll Create in This Recipe -- Broad and Sustained Self-Confidence.mp3
- Track 3 - Follow These 4 Context Rules to Avoid Ruining the Recipe.mp3
- Track 4 - STEP 1 - Get Out a Notebook in Which to Take Notes.mp3
- Track 5 - STEP 2 - Write Down the Goal for Which You Will Create Self-Confidence.mp3
- Track 6 - STEP 3 - Name One Big Emotional Reason Why.mp3
- Track 7 - STEP 4 - Ask Yourself What Should I Believe in Order to Reach This Goal? (Four Headings).mp3
- Track 8 - STEP 4 - Heading 1 Transformative Beliefs About Your Goal.mp3
- Track 9 - STEP 4 - Heading 2 - Transformative Beliefs About Life In General.mp3
- Track 10 - STEP 4 - Heading 3 - Transformative Beliefs About Yourself.mp3
- Track 11 - STEP 4 - Heading 4 - Transformative Beliefs About Other People.mp3
- Track 12 - You've Written the Code, Get Ready to Install It.mp3
- Track 13 - A Review of What You've Accomplished So Far.mp3
- Track 14 - STEP 5 - Kickstart the Transformation of Your Future By Memorizing Your New Transformative Beliefs.mp3
- Track 15 - STEP 6 - Deepen Your Transformative Beliefs With Explanation.mp3
- Track 16 - STEP 7 - Amplify Your Transformative Belief By Using Your Body.mp3
- Track 17 - STEP 8 - How To Deal With an Attack of Self-Doubt.mp3
- Track 18 - Make it Real by Setting Alerts in Your Phone.mp3
- Track 19 - Reality-Based Revolution in Your Life.mp3
- David Wimberley's Drop Fear and Procrastination Now - FULL AUDIO -- ENTIRE COURSE
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 1 - The science of why you can know this session will work for you.
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 2 - A powerful 2-question quiz
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 3 - This is what's holding you back.
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 4 - This is how many millionaires there are in the U.S. alone. Why not you?
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 5 - The one main reason someone isn't a millionaire
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 6 - The janitor who became a millionaire proves YOU can do it in YOUR way.
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 7 - A thousand bozos have become millionnaires in your profession, business, or side hustle. Here's why you can, too.
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 8 - The imaginary fears that hold you back
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 9 - You don't need weeks to solve this. You can solve it in this very session, right now.
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 10 - STEP 1 - Get a notebook ready for taking notes. Here's why.
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 11- STEP 2 - Label the fear which is holding you back
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 12- STEP 3 - Evaluate the fear for legitimacy and your risk tolerance
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 13 - STEP 4 - Where does your fear likely come from? Mostly?
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 14 - STEP 5 - What is this fear costing you in your life?
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 15 - STEP 6 - Get specific on why you want to drop this fear.
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 16 - STEP 7 - Write your two big reasons why.
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 17 - STAGE 2 (Everyday Life) , STEP 1 - Notice the fear, and speak aloud your label for it.
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 18 - STAGE 2 (Everyday Life) , STEP 2 - Vividly imagine your two big reasons why you want to drop the fear.
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 19 - STAGE 2 (Everyday Life) , STEP 3 - Feeling the jolt of motivation, review from your notes and vividly imagine all that the fear is costing you.
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 20 - STAGE 2 (Everyday Life) , STEP 4 - Again vividly imagine your two big reasons why.
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 21 - STAGE 2 (Everyday Life) , STEP 5 - Immediately take the action you used to avoid.
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 22 - You installed the app in your mind. Then you ran the app.
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 23 - Don't do THIS or you'll ruin the recipe, perhaps irretrievably.
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 24 - Miss this point, and none of this will work well for you.
- Drop Fear & Procrastination Now - Track 25 - In closing, a life-changing formula for you.
(Click the down-arrow button at the bottom of the blue Course Curriculum section, in order to see the entire course outline -- including more FREE tracks.)
David Wimberley, host of The Ultimate Resilience Podcast and the only emotions coach providing step-by-step, done-for-you mind recipes empowering you to create the emotions you need exactly when you need them -- emotions that automatically cause you to take the actions you already know lead to success in your profession, business, or side-hustle.